TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions is the trade organization for the worldwide community of organizations that offer technology-based products and services for recruitment.
TAtech Members members include digital media companies and publishers, job boards, online classified advertising companies, ad buying platforms and networks, aggregators, social media sites, applicant tracking system companies, recruitment advertising agencies, big data and analytics companies, recruitment marketing companies, mobile app developers, and cloud-based solution providers. Collectively, they power or operate over 60,000 sites worldwide and provide state-of-the-art products and services for every facet of talent acquisition.
The mission of TAtech is to provide the information, research, networking opportunities, advocacy and support that will help our Members achieve real and sustained success. We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing educational programs and the latest information on industry, technology and business developments, trends, and ideas – these include:
The TAtech Spring Congress and Business Accelerator on April 22-23, 2017 in Chicago, Illinois USA – an exclusive meeting of the thought and business leaders in the online talent acquisition industry, featuring peer2peer discussions of trending issues and the TAtech Deal Center for exploring partnerships and B2B discussions
The TAtech Fall Congress & The World Job Board Forum on September 27-29, 2017 in Denver, Colorado USA – the largest gathering in the world of the movers and shakers in the technology-based, talent acquisition solutions industry, featuring TED-like sessions on Innovation, Disruption and Integration and the TAtech Deal Center for exploring partnerships and B2B discussions;
The TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying on June 7-8, 2017 in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA – the only conference completely dedicated to exploring the power and possibilities, the challenges and opportunities of programmatic ad buying for talent acquisition; and
The RecTech Conference: Revolutionizing Recruitment Advertising & Technology on May 17-19, 2017 in Barcelona, Spain – offering digital media companies and publishers, job boards and aggregators, ad buying networks and other talent acquisition solutions providers an intimate forum for the exploration and discussion of cutting edge developments and ideas in recruitment.
- Facilitating peer-to-peer dialogue on industry issues and opportunities and on the potential for mutually beneficial business partnerships and alliances;
- Supporting the development and dissemination of best practices, industry standards and business definitions;
- Conducting research on the industry and its technology, customers, marketplace, key performance indicators and other topics related to talent acquisition; and
- Advocating for the industry with employers and recruiters, active job seekers and passive talent, government agencies (e.g., OFCCP) and regulatory bodies (e.g., ICANN).